HHighPoint Property Management Corporation was incorporated in 2015 for the principal purpose of providing expert property management services specifically to residential condominium associations in London, Ontario and surrounding areas.
The expertise and driving force upon which HighPoint was founded was provided by Nicole Horton, an experienced and very successful property manager holding the RCM designation, and Dennis Dalton, who has been involved in the management of both residential and commercial properties, as well as the development and building industry in London for many years. Dennis is also a CPA, CA and has been recognized by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of Ontario as a life member. HighPoint is co-owned and administrated by Nicole and Dennis, the firm’s senior executives.
HighPoint intends to participate in the residential condominium property management industry for the long-term on a permanent basis. Our focus will continue to be simple - the provision of effective, reliable, consistent, friendly and quality service to each of our clients, such that we build long-lasting relationships with customers whose needs have been fully satisfied.
Our Registered Condominium Managers are members of the Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario and the Canadian Condominium Institute.
HighPoint Property Management Corporation is dedicated to the following:
- The provision of the highest quality condominium property management service to our clients, resulting in our client's full satisfaction with our services.
- Conducting business with fairness, honesty and integrity in a professional, friendly manner, while building long-lasting client relationships with our clients, suppliers and professional experts.
- Focusing specifically on residential condominium property management in London and surrounding areas.
- Enhancing our reputation with each task that we undertake.
- Delivering value to our clients on each of our assignments.