Click on any button below to open the document for viewing or printing
HighPoint is focused specifically on residential condominium management services in London and surrounding areas. We are committed to building our business one satisfied client at a time, so that we are confident in providing great service to each of our customers. We know we have to earn your trust.
We will move at the speed of trust.
Property management companies will generally talk about what they will do. At HighPoint, we are committed to “walking the talk” and being pro-active. We love what we do, and we will be with you every step of the way. We pride ourselves in making things happen. Our experience will allow Boards to be policy-driven, leaving the obligations of daily management activities to HighPoint.
Our unique skill set and “hands-on” philosophy sets us apart from our competition.
Nicole Horton, RCM, OLCM and owner of
HighPoint, is a licensed Senior Condominium Manager. She has built an expert team of professional advisors and quality trades and suppliers that work with her and will serve our condominium associations upon request. She will be your partner in managing the condominium association and be a good listener while supporting and advising the Board of Directors. As a result, our portfolio of condominium associations will be efficiently run and financially sound, and we will all have some fun while attending to our respective responsibilities. Nicole is supported by an expert team of experienced condominium property
managers, all qualified RCMs, as well as a management staff providing accounting, financial reporting services, administrative assistance, and professional advice as required.
Dennis Dalton, CPA,CA will support
and advise the management of the firm, working with the experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals at HighPoint. Dennis has extensive experience as the developer of vacant land condominiums in London - The Enclave, The Promenade, The Sanctuary and The Ridge at Byron, overseeing large property management operations, and has spent many years serving on numerous Boards of Directors both in Canada and the USA.
Victoria Phillips, RCM, OLCM joined the HighPoint team as a Senior Condominium Manager. Victoria is a licensed property manager in Ontario and possesses a wealth of experience and knowledge of all types of condominiums. She has been a success in all aspects of the industry for over 20 years, managing high-rise, standard unit and vacant land complexes. Victoria has built a wonderful foundation of clients, suppliers and trades. She quite simply excels in the management and direction of condominium corporations.
Courtney Cartmill, RCM, OLCM joined the HighPoint team as a Senior Condominium Manager. Courtney has been a Registered Condominium Manager since 2014 and carries her General License with the Condominium Authority of Ontario (CMRAO). Her experience ranges from high-rise, standard unit and vacant land condominiums. She has participated in, and directed, many capital projects and is experienced with hosting Annual General Meetings, owner & board meetings, budget preparation, coordinating reserve fund studies, securing insurance coverage for Corporations, etc. Courtney has a wealth of knowledge and experience successfully managing condominium corporations.
Nicole Heuvel, OLCM joined the HighPoint team as a Senior Condominium Manager. Nicole has years of experience in the Property Management field, specializing the Condominium Management, since 2017. Nicole carries a General License with the Condominium Management Regulatory Authority of Ontario (CMRAO) and has successfully completed all educational courses with Humber College. She specialized in Customer Service and excellent communication skills & knowledge of The Condominium Act. Nicole has experience with hosting Annual General Meetings, Board meetings and all the day-to-day business of Managing Condominium Corporations.
Experienced Support Team:
Anne Vanos joined the HighPoint Team as one of our Assistant Condominium Managers. Anne supports Nicole with everyday duties and assists with HighPoint clients and contractors. Anne has been in the property management industry since 2007 and has completed all of the ACMO courses required to obtain the RCM designation.
Adely Luna joined HighPoint as an Assistant Condominium Manager to assist Nicole Heuvel. Adely assists with everyday duties and has a wealth of knowledge and education in business, finance and administration. Adely has also started to take the RCM courses and has gained a wealth of experience and training in the Condominium Management field.
Rana Nissan joined the HighPoint team as one of our Assistant Condominium Managers. Rana supports Courtney with everyday duties, working closely with our clients and contractors. Rana has previous managed a luxury Highrise Condominium and owned her own successful business. Rana has previously worked in the banking industry for many years and is looking forward to starting the Condominium Manager courses with ACMO.
Susan Hannah is a key member of our HighPoint team and serves as our Manager, Administration and Finance. Susan's expertise and experience in the administration of condominiums and financial reporting to our clients, is top notch and second to none. She has held senior positions in our industry for over a decade. Susan works closely with the rest of the HighPoint team, our suppliers, trades and vendors, as well as the numerous auditing firms our clients rely upon.
Shannon Van Noten joined HighPoint to assist and support our Accounting Department in the Accounts Payable, Receivable and collections processes, having had a depth of previous experience in accounting, collections and administration.
Corinne Rieux joined HighPoint to assist and support our Accounting Department in the Accounts Payable function. Corinne has a background in accounting and management.
Shannon Rumming joined the HighPoint team as one of our Assistant Condominium Managers. Shannon supports Victoria with her everyday duties and assists with Highpoints clients and contractors. Shannon has years of experience in the Condominium Management field and customer service industry.
The services provided by HighPoint include:
- Keep the Board of Directors updated and current on all important Corporation issues.
- Meet with the Board quarterly or as required under the management contract.
- Communicate with individual owners as required, and return all calls within 24 hours, more promptly when possible.
- Provide the Board of Directors with 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency contact and response.
- Take prompt action on any issues that may arise from a resident or Board member.
- Provide community newsletters with the guidance of the Board of Directors.
- Provide various channels of communication including email, individual website access, or direct contact.
- If desired, HighPoint will provide each Corporation with a website and will pay the initial cost of setting up the site. We anticipate the website will assist with, and streamline communication as well as help to minimize administrative charges.
- Review and make suggestions on efficient spending and implement cost cutting strategies and procedures where appropriate and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Enhance the on-line services that can be accessed by owners.
- Understand and enforce the Corporation's declaration, bylaws and rules. HighPoint will also make suggestions when a new rule/policy may need to be implemented and will ensure that the provisions of the Condominium Act, 1998 are complied with.
- HighPoint will also closely monitor changes to the Condominium Act, 1998 that are currently under consideration by the Province of Ontario.
- Provide residents and the Board of Directors with superior customer service that is second to none, using our immediate action philosophy, effective and clear communication, and our friendly and polite management style.
- Implement all initiatives of the Board in a timely manner.
- Implementation of reserve fund study requirements as they may occur.
- Prepare Status Certificates on behalf of the Corporation when requested.
- Schedule and organize the Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the suggestions and direction of the Board.
- Enthusiastically support continuing education for all of our staff.
Contractors, Trades & Suppliers
- Organize and qualify an expert team of reliable contractors, trades and suppliers to provide services to our condominium associations.
- Obtain quotations and make recommendations to the Board of Directors and liaise with, and supervise, the contractors to ensure the work is performed as proposed.
- Conduct an annual spring walk around of the property with the Board and contractors as appropriate
- Supervise and liaise with service providers for the day-to-day work schedules.
- Ensure that the highest level of service and value is provided at a cost appropriate to the service provided.
Financial Reporting & Accounting Services
- Provide a comprehensive accounting and financial reporting system to the Board of Directors.
- Easy-to-read monthly management and financial reports sent electronically, including monthly results, with year-to-date results and budget comparisons.
- Prepare annual budgets for Board of Directors' approval using a zero-based budgeting model.
- Collect monthly common expenses, unit expenses and other revenues, and pay appropriate expenses for services rendered on a timely basis.
- Perform all regular banking responsibilities and reconcile all bank accounts monthly.
- Coordinate Reserve Fund Studies and required updates thereof, making recommendations for reserve fund investments as required.
- Send reminders for outstanding payments and take appropriate action as required, including arranging a lien for arrears when necessary.
- Provide the Corporation with a pre-authorized payment plan, whereby owners may pay monthly fees automatically by withdrawal from their bank account.
- Review all monthly costs and expenses ensuring that the Corporation remains in line with the current annual budget.
The HighPoint Advantage